From: Garuda Indonesia <onlinebook...@bookonline.garuda-indonesia.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 2:21 PM
Subject: Now Online Booking for All Garuda Indonesia International &
Domestic Destinations
To: ssoena...@gmail.com

    Dear Sunarnyoto,

Garuda Indonesia offers Online Booking for all international and domestic
destinations.

The new user friendly online booking interface has been tried and tested by
over 100 airlines worldwide. You can make an online booking with any Visa or
MasterCard.

For all our domestic destinations we offer exclusive online surprise fares,
available only online, starting from Rp 225,000 one-way. To check our
domestic fares
click here: [image: Domestic Surprise
Fares]<http://bookonline.garuda-indonesia.com/cgi-bin18/DM/y/nSp60Ss3dW0MUq0BGqw0Ee>

To make a Reservation & Book a flight for all our international destinations
from Indonesia
click here: [image: International Fares from
Indonesia]<http://bookonline.garuda-indonesia.com/cgi-bin18/DM/y/nSp60Ss3dW0MUq0BGqx0Ef>

To make a Reservation & Book a flight for all our international destinations
to Indonesia
click here: [image: International Fares to
Indonesia]<http://bookonline.garuda-indonesia.com/cgi-bin18/DM/y/nSp60Ss3dW0MUq0BGqy0Eg>

Now all Garuda Indonesia domestic & international destinations are just a
click away.

Yours faithfully,

e-Commerce
[image: Garuda
Indonesia]<http://bookonline.garuda-indonesia.com/cgi-bin18/DM/y/nSp60Ss3dW0MUq0BGqz0Eh>
 P.S. Our exclusive online surprise fares are for a limited time only so
book now.
Terms & Conditions Apply.

Kirim email ke