IAGI netters, khususnya alumni ITB,

Saya dapat pertanyaan dari salah seorang pengamat geologi di Belanda:

I forgot to ask you whether you would have any written information (in English,
please) concerning the Geological faculty of Bandung; its creation, growth,
library, museum and anything of interest etc. etc. I understood that a
Geological Institute was opened in 1929 during the International Scientific
Congress, but that Geology as a subject was not taught before 1948. Is that
true? What was the objective of the Institute without the teaching and why was
this option chosen?
I would be most grateful for your help in this matter.

Apakah ada yang bisa membantu menjawab, atau mungkin ada websitenya?
Salam,

Herman Darman

Kirim email ke