I somtimes try something in JDBC in test, then re:do in iBatis. This may be one of those cases.
.V

Nathan Coast wrote:

Hi,

Does ibatis support blob types, specifically to stream blobs in / out of the database? I notice something about blobs are mentioned for the 2.0.9 release. Are there any docs examples anywhere?

I'm using mysql and I currently get errors for trying to write large byte[] data types to the db (exceeding a db configuration - max packet size). I'm hoping to avoid having to re-configure the db by using streams.

thanks
Nathan

btw, ibatis is a great tool, thanks for the effort.