Hi Brice,

 I know that UTF-8 is supposed to cover all kind of alphabet characters
available in Earth. But, i
had faced this issue sometimes ago, when a parser tried to parse a file with
encoding=utf-8 set
and simply gave me an error message. After thinking about that issue, i simply
changed
encoding=utf-8 to encoding=iso-8859-1 and that fixed my problem.
 So, if UTF-8 is really supposed to cover all kind of stuff, why did i get that
error? I'd love to
hear your explanation.

Cheers,
 Daniel Silva.