Of course!

Do I need to build it from the trunk?

Nathan

On May 27, 2005, at 8:32 PM, Clinton Begin wrote:

I believe the new Mapper binding functionality would resolve this....

Nathan, are you up for trying it out?

Cheers,
Clinton

On 5/27/05, Nathan Maves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
gets to the DAO layer.

You can cast the List but you will always get the warning for and
unchecked assignment when the List is returned from the sqlmap.

List<Student> students = (List<Student>)executeQueryForList
("getStudents",null);

Looks good but does not resolve the warnings.

Nathan