From: Peter FP1 Zhang
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 10:48 AM
To: 'Jordan Glover'; 'Christian Kellner'; ibm-acpi-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: bb...@redhat.com; andy.shevche...@gmail.com
Subject: RE: ThinkPad Yoga 370 thinkpad_acpi unhandled events

Hello Jordan,

Appreciate your report. I ever discussed this topic with Chris half a year ago.
The two events are both about thermal control.

Hello Chris and upstream team,

Would you mind telling me what info is needed to enable the two events?

0x60F0  HK_THERMAL_TRANSFORMATION_CHANGED,  ASL method is GTMS
0x6032  HK_DYNAMIC_THERMAL_CONTROL_SET_COMMAND_COMPLIETION,  ASL method is DYTC

Thanks,

Peter Zhang \ 张福平,  PMP
ThinkPad & ThinkStation Linux Solutions
Tel: (+86) 181-1611-8005 | Lenovo Shanghai

Linux for Those Who Do - http://www.lenovo.com/linux