Thomas Conley wrote:

FYI,

I fingered out how to get multiple instances of Acrobat Reader (I'm running 7.0.1, YMMV). Go to Edit, Preferences, and select General. Check the box that says "Show Documents in Taskbar" and recycle Acrobat and viola!

This seems to be a miscommunication. That box is checked by default in Acrobat Reader 7. The documents appear in the taskbar and I can use Alt-Tab to switch between documents. However, there is still only a single instance of Acrobat and a single Acrobat frame window. What I wanted was two (or more) frame windows like I get with any browser, M$ Word, etc.

| Edward E. Jaffe                |                                |
| Mgr, Research & Development    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
| Phoenix Software International | Tel: (310) 338-0400 x318       |
| 5200 W Century Blvd, Suite 800 | Fax: (310) 338-0801            |
| Los Angeles, CA 90045          | http://www.phoenixsoftware.com |