Several people wrote:

>there is a comma saying that it's expecting more job card parms.

I could be wrong, but I think he already knows that.

However, he thinks the problem is with the first card because that is
when he sees HASP119.  I can't say if that is the case or not if the
next card is invalid one.  I can say you will see the same HASP119
message if the next card is invalid (no // in cols 1-2 for example).

Mark, several people already asked...what does the next card look like?
Is there a way to look at the data (not being a CICS kinda guy I
don't know)?  Can you change the JCL (for at least a test region) to
a data set instead of INTRDR to look at the entire thing?

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Sr. Software and Systems Architect