Greetings... We are getting ready for our 1st DR exercise (using IBM
BCRS) and I have a question about vendor "software keys" when running
z/OS under VM on another CPU. Although the CPUID xxxxxx in the VM
directory is supposed to take care of the CPU serial number matching our
real CPU serial number, in the IBM BCRS doc they mention checking with
vendors to ensure there are no licensing issues. I am mostly concerned
with the keys for our CA products. So for those who have gone before me,
I ask...

Any problems using your regular CA keys when running under VM at DR?

Any other warnings?

Thanks for any input,
Robert

PS: The archives were a great help in planning and preparing for DR.