From: Ed Finnell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 11:53 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ISRDDN/STKPARMs

In a message dated 6/9/2005 11:46:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Once I  allocate it, it shows up on my ISRDDN and I am able to do IXFP  OK.

ISRDDN shows what you have allocated, when you logoff dynamic
allocations are FREED. Can either add STKPARMS to LOGON PROC,
execute a CLIST at startup or make PFK command to do the
allocations.