Charles,

For problems in SDSF V2.10 I would do the following:

Issue the WHO command. This displays your user ID, TSO logon procedure name,
terminal ID, group index, and group name of the authorization group you have
been assigned to based on ISFGRP macros in ISFPARMS. (For example, an index
number of 3 indicates that you were assigned to the group defined by the
third ISFGRP macro in ISFPARMS.)

Ask the system programmer to check your authorization group against the
ISFGRP, ISFNTBL, and ISFFLD macros in ISFPARMS. The macros are described in
OS/390 SDSF Customization and Security.

If the programmer has used the System Authorization Facility (SAF) for
security authorization and has activated the resource class to perform the
required checking, SDSF ignores ISFPARMS information.

If SAF rejects the security check, do the following:

Issue the TSO command, PROFILE WTPMSG MSGID.

Try the SDSF request that failed.

Note the text of the ICH408I message that appears. This message identifies
the profile (by name and class) that caused the authorization failure.
Report the complete text of this message when asking for authorization.

Have you recently changed the ISF parms?  Or activated RACF security for
SDSF by activating the SDSF Resource Class?  Is the SDSF Started Task
Running?

Lizette Koehler