In the SDSF panel of interest, issue SET DISPLAY ON.  This will show you all
the parameters limiting the selection of jobs.  From there you should be able
to figure out which one is suppressing the data you want.

"Stocker, Herman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:HI,

In SDSF I have set as:
PREFIX=* DEST=(ALL) OWNER=HERMAN SORT=End-Date//D End-Time//D SYSNAME=
I get a list of job owned by HERMAN in the "ST" display.

How I want to see what is in the hold queue so I go to the "H" display
panel; however, not all the jobs are displayed, ( only the jobs with a
prefix of HERMAN are displayed ).

If I change the set the prefix to a job name and level the owner the display
is empty. Not until I have set the owner to blank are any of the jobs
displayed.

This also occurs in the output display "O"

Can any one point me to the reason for this behavior?

Thank you.

Regards, Herman Stocker
Cendant Car Rental Group
Phone: 1973-496-4847