Pity, you've been paying three times for the same thing.  Whoever
fills/approves the orders (your IBM rep?) should catch this and at least let
you know.  Every time we did an upgrade (Serverpac for z/OS) we always got a
call to review the order and something like this would be caught.

Maybe you can try for a refund?

Ken