I have a DATA & INDEX entries of one KSDS in a catalog without a entrie of a
CLUSTER. There's no relevant info in the VVDS.

Sorry, I misread your message. I thought the entries were in the VTOC but not in the catalog. The command to delete hanging component names from the catalog when the cluster is gone is
   DELETE  compname   TRUENAME

Make very sure that what you say is true. do a LISTCAT on the component names to be sure they are not associated with another cluster name.

--
Bruce A. Black
Senior Software Developer for FDR