I added 5 PTS spill datasets to the system because of the large amount of
sysmods which had to be received.

Prior to doing that I had one PTS dataset and when I went to do an apply check
for fmid HOS1110 I received a number of hits which is why I had to order all
the above sysmods.

Now when I do the sampe apply check I get no hits.  None of the sysmods which
the prior apply check called out have been applied (acceped) but now the system
comes back and tells me that there aren't any sysmods as indicated by the
output below.

The spill datasets are listed in the JCL created by the SMPE panels but I'm
wondering if these some how aren't be concatenated.

Any ideas would be helpful.  Thanks.

APPLY

PTFS

JCLINREPORT

FORFMID(

HOS1110

)

CHECK

GROUPEXTEND

RETRY(YES)

.

GIM24801S ** NO SYSMODS SATISFIED THE OPERANDS SPECIFIED ON THE APPLY COMMAND.