I sent the following two notes out to the LNGC and ASM (formerly DVLG) SHARE
project requirement groups on Sunday (and semi-accidentally to the IBM
Assembler List-server).  It was suggested that I also let all of IBM-MAIN no
about this.

Although the two notes are medium long, I *strongly* urge you (and your
companies) to try and let you voices be heard on this

  BEFORE SEPT 28, 2005