From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ted MacNEIL
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:00 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Article in Information week: Mainframe Programmers Wanted

>I can understand not having everything on your mainframe
because if it crashes, well then a lot of stuff would be down. ...

That's specious for two reasons:
1. Mainframes rarely crash.
2. Can you spell PARALLEL SYSPLEX boys & girls?

-teD

In God we Trust!
All others bring data!
 -- W. Edwards Deming

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html