On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:59:58 +0530, Gangar, Parin (MLITS)
<parin_gan...@ml.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am trying to read an unsigned variable 999V9(8) COMP-3 in SAS. What
>should be the format to read this - PK3.8 ?
>
>I also want to output this variable in normal displayable format. What
>should I use as output format? Z6.2 ??
>
>Should I create any temporary variable with the output format and move
>the input variable data to output variable data and use for printing ?
>
>I am using PUT for printing.
>
>Thanks,
>Parin
>

>Parin Gangar
>Global Ops Tech (BACS-MLITS)
>Direct#  +1-215-377-5598

Check the SAS support  http://support.sas.com/  and its SEARCH facility -
here is a search match for your consideration:

http://support.sas.com/kb/3/714.html

Also, the SAS support site hosts a topic-related forum discussion groups:

http://support.sas.com/forums/index.jspa?categoryID=1

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.