On another list someone found some product doc that still
mentioned having the largest blocksize first in a concatenation.
While trying to reassure the person I realized how little I actually
knew about the topic.  So I've got some questions.  (Idle curiosity.)

1.  How long ago did this requirement disappear?
2.  Did SMS relax the restriction or did it cover all concatenations?
3.  What changed?  Does OPEN find the largest blocksize in the
concatenation before allocating buffers, or does it simply allocate
buffers large enough for any blocksize?   Or something else
altogether?
4.  Are there still instances of concatenations with this restriction?

Thanks.

Pat O'Keefe