Bill,

With XA I don't think that RPS was ever included in connect time. I admit I
only started working on XA in 1984, but everything I had from back then by
Beretvas and Freisenborg uses disconnect time to estimate if there is a seek
problem based on RPS being counted in Disconnect time.

Of course this was focused on 3880 Controllers. I have no idea if it was
different for earlier models that required reconnect for handling TIC.

Ron

Behalf Of