My firm (Software Engineering of America) offers a product called FMO (Fast
Member Organizer) that will do this for you.

Art Golden

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Zelden [mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: Any Utilities to Archive Members of a PDS/PDSE - Load Libraries,
Not Source

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:23:38 -0500, Bruno Sugliani <oldti...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:31:03 -0500, Mark Zelden
><mark.zel...@zurichna.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I haven't seen anyone mention CA-PDSMAN yet.  Or doesn't that work with
>>LMODs?   (I haven't worked with this product since the early 90s.)
>>
>I was wondering the same thing with SCLM Could that do what the OP
>wants ? it is includd and already paid for in  ISPF

I don't know anything about SCLM other than its main function.   I wasn't even
sure what exactly the OP wanted.  By "archive" I thought they wanted
something to get rid of inactive members, not keep multiple versions.

There is also ChangeAction software.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Sr. Software and Systems Architect - z/OS Team Lead Zurich North America /

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html