From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of gsg
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 2:08 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Hiperbatch, Smartbatch, Dynamic Cache Management

Wondering if Hiperbatch, smartbatch, Dynamic Cache Management are still
valid for improving performance with todays processors, DASD, OS etc...
don't think that we use any of these and are only now starting to look
at
SMB.  Any feed back would be appreciated.

And yes we are having performance problems.  Actually, I think we are
just
maxing out our processor.

Thanks

The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
distribution or other use of or the taking of any action in reliance upon this
information is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the
sender and delete or destroy this message and any copies.