How on earth did you guess what I wanted to use this for?  This is exactly it.
I want a way to set a DB2 plan using symbolics and have the program be able to
read it.

So do you have some code that you use to extract the DSN from the DB2PLAN DD?

Someone suggested the DYNALLOC macro, and I've been fiddling with that but not
yet got it figured out.  (Not being an assembler programmer...)
Haven't tried the other method yet.

Thanks!
Frank

On 9/17/2009 at 9:11 AM, in message