From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:50 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SDSF authorizing

Does she have the appropriate RACF authorities in the JESSPOOL class?

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.