Speaking of SDSF authorizations...

Did anyone using ISFPRMxx or ISFPARMS notice that you can now
specify AUTH(ALL) as of z/OS 1.5 instead of listing all of the
individual commands?  I didn't until the SDSF PTF was applied
to support the new CK (Health Checker) command and I went to
add the new authority.  Missed this when we upgraded from z/OS
1.4 to z/OS 1.6.  Adding new SDSF commands (for sysprogs) was
always part of our OS upgrade check list and we don't have to
worry about that now - at least for the "SDSF super users".

Of course if you use SAF and have your sysprogs authorized to
a default profile of ISFCMD.** then you don't need to worry
about it either.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America and Farmers Insurance Group