Just to expand a little bit on CBU, your CBU agreement generally allows a
finite number of tests within a certain time period.

Also, customers decide whether and when to activate CBU capacity. IBM (and
presumably other vendors -- but I don't speak for any company) reserve the
right to question the CBU activation at a later time for purposes of
license charges, in particular. For example, if you're activating CBU to
meet your normal production batch deadlines, especially after months of
clear capacity trends, I assume IBM would take a dim view of that. An
actual unforeseen/unusual business-critical disruption or an authorized
rehearsal? Not generally a problem.

- - - - -
Timothy Sipples
IBM Consulting Enterprise Software Architect
Based in Tokyo, Serving IBM Japan / Asia-Pacific
E-Mail: timothy.sipp...@us.ibm.com