From: McKown, John <john.mck...@healthmarkets.com>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC - DELL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

I don't know if this would work. But, personally, I'd contact your current Dell
Support as you have and tell them that if they don't give you the paperwork in
English, you will be demanding to return the system WITH NO RESTOCKING FEE. I
don't know how angry you are about this, but contacting (or threating to
contact) a lawyer might be a good idea. Also, you can try contacting some of
the "letters to the editor" emails for various PC magazines to let others know
of your problem. Sufficient bad publicity can get a company's attention. But
you need to be angry enough to stick with it. Now, if it were me, (a Texas
resident), I'd go down to Dell company headquarters with a bull horn and make a
real nuisance of myself.

I'll bet part of your "problem" is that you live in the part of Canada which is
predominately French speaking and Dell is too stupid to understand that.

Or try this web site to get some Dell email addresses (including Michael
Dell's!)

http://consumerist.com/321353/email-addresses-for-19-dell-executives

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone . (817)-961-6183 cell
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8.
Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/