From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
larry macioce
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 11:02 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Is it possible to put 2 subnets on 1 phy osa card

A discussion has come up to move the mainframe off the old  network to
another.The network people said they could do a vlan segment off of thier
switch and this would allow traffic to flow from either
network a or network b to our osa port .
The question then came up to see if we could tell out IP stack which port to
speak on/to.
Is this possible?
What manual would I need to look into if so?
thanks
Mace

intended
information.