<---snip--->
To all who have helped with our research into GDPS with SRDF/A,
THANKS!

What we've found is that virtually no one is running a GDPS with syncronous
data replication, and we fould only one instance of active data sharing
across sites.

We did find a handful of people running dual sites with application routing
giving the appearance of a GDPS, and with failover between the sites based
on asyncronous data replication.

If you'd like more info on what we've fould, check with Robert Catterall at
IDUG - Robert will be publishing our results.

If I understand you correctly, your research and results have to do with the
GDPS with SRDF/A only.

If you mean GDPS, PPRC, multisite (dual) workload, planned/unplanned
hyperswap, then your results are false.

Zaromil