From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Anson Ye
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 19:13
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: HMC Issue

I got below message from HMC during performing disruptive ta
Hi All,

I got below message from HMC during performing disruptive tasks, such as
'Activate LPAR'.  And I couldn't go ahead and have to click the 'single object
operation' to enter the CEC to do such kind of operations. I don't know why it
happened... Do you have any idea? Thanks!

Here is the message:
The target does not have service status, but disruptive task is in service role.

 Best Regards!Anson Y