We currently have 3- 3330cyl page datasets defined per 3390-9 volumes with PAV
support turned on. My question revolves around the above support and might be
more of a personal opinion than technical one....  So is it better performance
to allocate 1 per volume, 3 per volume per 3390-9 and/or what if I go for a
full Mod-27 or even mod-54, given either 1 or multiple per physical volumes???
Is anyone doing this currently since the APAR closed last year?  Have you seen
any performance hits/ benefits.. etc??

Since my history dates what I was always taught and given
controllers/cache/pav's etc, what are others seeing?

Thanks

Ms. Terri E. Shaffer
terri.e.shaf...@jpmchase.com
Engineer
J.P.Morgan Chase & Co.
GTI DCT ECS Core Services zSoftware Group / Emerging Technologies
Office: # 614-213-3467
Cell: # 412-519-2592
and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to European legal entities.