On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:40:54 -0500, Jousma, David <david.jou...@53.com>
wrote:

>Figures.  Was trying to place order all day today.  Job just sat
>there....
>
>Thanks for the update.

Same here - tried both URLs too.

Was going to post something but didn't.  As long as we are on the subject
though...

In looking up the message "GIM69147S" that I am sure we all got, it states:
"The WAIT operand on the RECEIVE ORDER command indicates how long
SMP/E is to wait until an order is ready for download. This includes the time
associated with connecting to the order server and preparing the package for
downloading. If the WAIT operand is not specified, then RECEIVE ORDER waits
up to 120 minutes. "

However when I look at the SMP/E 3.5 Reference I do not see a "WAIT
operand".

Was the 3.5 Reference not updated?