I agree with you.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Ted MacNEIL
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 12:45 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Now is time for banks to replace core system according to
Accenture

>They don't actually say it, but it sounds to me like their saying that
big banks should get off the mainframe.  ---- comments?

Having worked in the financial sector for most of my career, I would say
it's a very bad idea.
Nothing beats the integrity, reliability, and security of mainframe.
(Of course, I'm biased)

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.