Lack of ML1 space? What do the HSM migration logs say? Hint MSGARC0734I
If SMS managed, what is the MGMTCLAS and the attributes assigned?

<snip>
This is a curiosity question. I noticed that I have one or two datasets
daily that get migrated during PSM that have one track and the minimum
age
(via MgmtClas criteria). There are numerous other datasets that have
much
larger allocation and longer age that aren't migrated. PSM has no
trouble
keeping the volumes at their StorGrp Migration Level.
</snip>