-----Original Message-----
FDRDSF is not my forte,  I have looked at the very fine manual, but need to
borrow a little expertise...

I have some very old FDRDSF tapes that I need to restore and look at the
contents. We had some old source that was thought lost, but maybe, might not
be...

I do not want to restore any VSAM datasets, I only want PS and PO and I do not
want them catalogued.  I will be restoring to non-SMS controlled DASD.  I don't
know what datasets might be on these tapes.

TIA,

Linda Mooney

Give Innovation a call, they'll be more than happy to help you out, that's what
they are there for.

The number is 973-890-7300

Stephen Mednick
Computer Supervisory Services