On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 10:20:02 -0600, Mark Zelden <mark.zel...@zurichna.com>
wrote:
-snip-
>Be open to change.  Adapt or become extinct.  Unfortunately, it's probably
>too late for the mainframe already, but at least there are some out there
>who believe it isn't and are trying to change it regardless.  I for one
>really hope they succeed.

Thanks, Mark.

For those of you that want to give kudos, ask questions, or sound the alarm
that MSM is the fourth horseman of the apocalypse, we have started a
discussion board at the CA communities site.  The URL is:

http://caforums.ca.com/ca/board?board.id=MSM

You need a CA Support Online id to log into the discussion boards.

Thanks and happy new year to all at IBM-MAIN,
Scott

Scott Fagen
Chief Architect
CA Mainframe Products