We have SharePoint available which runs under M$sqlserver. Most
information is not in wiki format and searching is quite inefficient
because of the high number of useless hits.

There is an open wiki w/~1400 pages that has not caught on with the
general user.  about 500 of those pages are mine.  This is very helpful in
providing links based on the topic in the page name.  By searching within
the wiki as opposed to the whole website, the first listed hits are often
the most relevant.

But the auditors, bless their hearts, said that any "official
documentation" must be stored in a restricted location.  so I have my own
wiki w/~700 pages w/independent access security.  There is no way to
easily cross link the wikis -- it requires a url link.

What would be ideal is a wiki like mediawiki which has "namespaces" and
which also has independent access security for each "namespace".  Does
anyone know if that exists?

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu> wrote on 01/12/2010
10:50:28 AM:

The information contained in this communication (including any
attachments hereto) is confidential and is intended solely for the
personal and confidential use of the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
communication in error and that any review, dissemination, copying,
or unauthorized use of this information, or the taking of any
please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message. Thank you