You may want to check out LE run-time option DYNDUMP which provides a way to
obtain dynamic dumps of user applications that would ordinarily be lost due
to the absence of a SYSMDUMP, SYSUDUMP, or SYSABEND DD statement.

The default tells Language Environment to use the user ID associated with
the job step
task as the high level qualifier for the dynamic dump data set.

Don Imbriale