On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:12:05 -0600, Dave Kopischke
<dgkopisc...@oppenheimerfunds.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:36:56 -0600, Mark Zelden
><mark.zel...@zurichna.com> wrote:
>
>>2) Can you screen print the OMVS classification rules from WLM.  It should
>>like something like this one (from a sandbox plex here):
>>
>>Subsystem Type . : OMVS        Fold qualifier names?   Y  (Y or N)
>>Description  . . . OMVS Classification

Here's a follow up....

I added the OMVS subsystem type and moved my FTP classification rule to it.
FTP's are being assigned the proper service class now. I've also assigned a
proper default to the type as well.

I'll keep an eye on it to ensure everything is classifying properly, but it
looks
good right now.

Thanks again for all your help....