<snip>
> :>Currently in Top Secret each user has some "institution defined data"
that we use for various things.  There is a call interface called TSSCAI
that we can call from Cobol programs to retrieve this data
<unsnip>

There are lots of routines running around that extract RACF fields, try
CBT tape. You shouldn't have trouble simply making a routine a called task
and then calling it from COBOL. Authority to extract RACF data maybe
something that you'll have to look at though.

Jack Kelly
202-502-2390 (Office)