-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Walt Farrell
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 1:02 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Final Week to register for z/OS On line classes -- [Block
o'gibersh]

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:01:12 -0500, Thompson, Steve
<steve_thomp...@stercomm.com> wrote:

>Kinda unreadable.
>
>What is it that I have to do to read these?

In my experience, seeing that as a block of gibberish indicates that
either:
(a) you're using an email client that doesn't handle MIME-encoded
messages; or
(b) you don't have your mailing list options setup correctly to handle
MIME-encoded traffic.

Check your settings for IBM-MAIN, and make sure that you have (I think)
FULLHDR set.
<SNIP>

It appears that it is an Exchange setting that I have no control over.

Regards,
Steve Thompson