On 02/01/10 13:04, John Dawes wrote:
I am trying to change the status of an online volume.  It is mounted as PRIVATE
and I want to change it to PUBLIC.  I issued the following mount command:
M A3FD,VOL=(SL,WRKC14),USE=PUBLIC
However, it failed due to a : ACF9CCCD USERID INFSTC IS ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB - MOUNT IEF403I MOUNT - STARTED - TIME=12.14.07 IEF453I MOUNT - JOB FAILED - JCL ERROR - TIME=12.14.07 $HASP395 MOUNT ENDED IEE134I MOUNT COMMAND DEVICE ALLOCATION ERROR I varied the vol offline and tried the mount command again, to no avail. Anyboy spot my error? Thanks in advance.

Try adding a '/' before the address;

M /A3FD,VOL=(SL,WRKC14),USE=PUBLIC

--

Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

Protest is when I say this does not please me. Resistance
is when I ensure what does not please me occurs no more.

Ulrike Meinhof (1934-1976)