From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Daniel McLaughlin
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:51 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Encryption software?

This topic is getting bounced around here and on the RACF-L as well, yet
experiences with any of the major encrypting products to help in
selecting
one, without being hounded by vendors. Our site has mentioned TKLM and
it
looks like a nightmare, plus it doesn't cover all our media. We have
FDR, so
FDRCRYPT is a possibility. We have CA products, OpenTech products, and
MegaCryption looks interesting.
Bottom line...many of us are soliciting opinions from those who have run
that gauntlet already.
TIA...rave mode set to off.