From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Joe Reichman
Sent: 22 March 2010 03:09
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Re-entrancy problem

The error occurred on the INITAPI

 Started 4 tasks 4 ATTACHES

THE RETURN CODE IS FFFFFFFF
THE ERRNO IS ......0000000E
THE RETURN CODE IS FFFFFFFF
THE ERRNO IS ......0000000E
THE RETURN CODE IS FFFFFFFF
THE ERRNO IS ......0000000E
THE RETURN CODE IS FFFFFFFF
THE ERRNO IS ......0000000E

 The INITAPI is

 *       identify the program to TCP/IP                           *
          EZASMI TYPE=INITAPI,     Issue INITAPI Macro                  X
                MAXSOC=MAXSOC,     SPECIFY MAXIMUM NUMBER OF SOCKETS    X
                MAXSNO=MAXSNO,     (HIGHEST SOCKET NUMBER ASSIGNED)     X
                ERRNO=ERRNO,       (Specify ERRNO field)                X
                RETCODE=RETCODE,   (Specify RETCODE field)              X
                APITYPE=APITYPE,   (SPECIFY APITYPE FIELD)              X
                ERROR=ERROR,       ABEND IF ERROR ON MACRO              X
                ASYNC=('ECB'),   (SPECIFY ECBS)                         X
                TASK=MYTIE,                                             X

I do a STORAGE for 4 MYTIE('s) in my main program and pass each subtask a TIE
as a parm

The MY_PARM is part of my Working Storage Dsect

MY_PARM  EZASMI MF=L