Has anyone encountered either of the following two situations recently (
say the last 6 months or so )?

IEC023I 237-08,IFG0553F

IEC140I ddname  ,vvvvvv END OF DATA SET NOT ON VOLUME
IEFTMS50 1XX- 08 jobname,stepname ,ddname  ,ccuu,vvvvvv
IEA995I SYMPTOM DUMP OUTPUT
SYSTEM COMPLETION CODE=1EB  REASON CODE=00000000

We have had a few since the previous Sunday following a system IPL/software
upgrade.
We are currently investaging this matter with the software vendor of one of
the products
we upgraded.  Alhough I was wondering if anyone had already encountered
this issue.

Thank you for your help.

Glenn Miller

PS: If you have any non-public questions, please contact me directly.

privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for
the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your
system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.