-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Joe Reichman
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 9:54 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Repro Variable blocked records

It's a VB so.... When I create it in my
Easytrieve program I display the record
Length and the length includes the trailing blanks is there any way to
dump the
RDW

<SNIPPAGE>

Yes. You specify the following (you will have to manually deblock from
the dump which will be done as physical blocks):

//IDCAMS   EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSUT1   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=your.data.set.name.here,
//             DCB=(RECFM=U,LRECL=32760)
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD  *
  PRINT IFILE(SYSUT1) DUMP COUNT(2)

/*

Sent from my HP Mobile WORKSTATION which doubles as my Dick Tracy Two
Way Wrist TV.

-- Opinions expressed by this poster may not reflect the opinions of
poster's employer --