Hey Allen.  Everytime I notice your name it bring back memories;  Hi . . . I am
thinking about giving it up in 18 months.  For real this time.  Tell Cathy I
said Hi.  During your daily work you may speak to Bob Hines occassionly.  We've
been friends for over thirty years.  Remeber ole Kevin?  He married now!