From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Richards, Robert B.
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 12:33 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: SDSF and MQ

My boss asked if I could canvass this esteemed group as to whether or
not it still makes sense to implement the MQ portion of SDSF. We are
z/OS 1.10 going to either 1.11 or 1.12. I've never implemented it before
and am wondering if I should.

All replies are greatly appreciated.

Bob

Robert B. Richards    (Bob)
US Office of Personnel Management
1900 E Street NW     Room: BH04L
Washington, D.C.  20415
Phone: (202) 606-1195
Email: robert.richa...@opm.gov<mailto:robert.richa...@opm.gov>

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.