Stan - I try entering the DDLIST command.  I don't have that
command.  Do you have any other information about it?

I did find the FINDQ command.  I have it on a CD that I created before
I Left P&H Mining.  The command is part of some other software that is
copyrighted by Chaney Systems, so I can't post it.  I'm not sure it
would work on current levels of the operating system.

Eric Bielefeld

On Thu, 6 May 2010 15:15:34 -0400, Clark, Stan [GCG-PFS]
<stan.cl...@primerica.com> wrote:

>In SPF, you can accomplish the same thing by entering 'ddlist enq
sys1.l'.

Unfortunately, I don't have any copies of FINDQ.  It worked very well.
Maybe someone else will recognize the name, and contribute it to the
CBT site.

>--
>Eric Bielefeld
>Systems Programmer
>IBM MVS Technical Services
>Dubuque, Iowa
>563-845-4363
>
>---- "George.William" <william.geo...@ftb.ca.gov> wrote:
>> Couldn't locate it on CBT.
>> Albeit, I've only used it a few times so I'm not too familiar with it. I
searched File001 for FINDQ, no hits.