I am running z/OS 1.4 and think of just jumping to z/OS 1.11, if they
finally let me upgrade the software.
I was wondering if anyone out there thinks this is a real bad idea. I can
isolate a test Lpar and DASD volumes to do this.
I would like some feed back on this idea.

Thanks,

Pat Mihalec
Rush University Medical Center
Senior System Programmer
(312) 942-8386
pat_miha...@rush.edu
P   Please consider the environment before printing this email.